Monday 14 December 2015

#NozerathPenguin: First Party

Hello there!
I am exciting to say, I will hold a party this Thursday, the #NozerathPenguin Party!
Here are the information below:

  • Date: 17 Dec. (Thursday, Holiday Party)
  • Time: 1.00 a.m. (Penguin Standard Time, follow as the clock tower in Club Penguin)
  • Server: Slushy
  • Challenge: -
FAQ to ask:

Q: What kind of party is this?
A: This is celebrate that we have 8 users viewing our blog, the highest record in this blog!

Q:Will you make video?
A: I will, because I am going to show you the cheats of Holiday Party too.

Q: Any challenge to win?
A: No, but next time!

Q: Where is the 2nd Anniversary Party?
A: Coming Soon...

Q: Is this going to publish at the Magazine Issue #2?
A:Yes, it will. 

So, I hope this the information! C'ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment